Monday, February 20, 2012

Truly Effortless



Sunglasses (Liz Claiborne)
Jacket (Abercrombie and Fitch, Vintage)
Hoodie (Dollywood, TN)
Tank (H&M)
Velvet Hot Pants (DIY)
Creepers (Demonia)

So this is actually what I wore on Sunday(yesterday), but I didn't get a chance to post about it until today. This hoodie is something I got on a trip a couple years ago, and it used to be really huge but it shrunk in the dryer! It's kind of a cropped hoodie now because it's so wide, but I like it better now. ;) Super cozy! I didn't wear much makeup yesterday either as I was just running out to pick up some groceries, but a fedora, sunglasses and a little lipstick always does the trick!

So anyways, I'm sure you might expect me to blog about New York Fashion Week Fall 2012 Trends, but I'd honestly say that Olivia Palermo's Blog does a better job of covering that than I or anybody else probably could. ;)

What I will say is that I'm feeling mad excited for the summer! It's been a long and dragging winter here is Chicago, and I'm done with it to tell you the truth. Also, while one piece bathing suits are Classic Vogue and rarely go out of style, I know that this summer is going to be all about bikinis, and I'm pretty pumped to start posting looks incorporating them in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!

xoxo, Clovebud.


2 comments:

  1. I love the double jacket thing and the hat <3 it looks great :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute outfit! and the sunglasses were made for your face! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete