Friday, February 3, 2012

2/3/12: I Fought the War, but the War Won.



beanie (Forever 21)
rose quartz pendant (from mi madre)
cardigan (GAP)
velvet boots (Dr. Marten)



Do I look tired? Because I'm tired.


Also, I had to stop myself from calling this "Anarchy and and Fitch", har har har.

It's been a long week, and I'm excited to see the semi-long-distance boyfriend again tonight! Maybe I'll finish the drawing I started last week. ;)

So, this skirt is actually from last summer's clothes, but none of the local secondhand shops wanted to take it for some reason. It's been a long time since I've worn a maxi skirt, so I figured I'd give it a go. Honestly, this is a pretty lazy comfy outfit for me - and my outfits are usually that way to begin with!

Anyways, I'm sort of caught up (I've got to pack for the weekend!) but I also wanted to note that I've officially been growing my pixie out for a year. :) Unfortunately, I've got the "dog ears" thing going on with my bangs, and it looks awful. It's kind of funny, though; not sure if you've ever grown out a pixie cut, but it's a process that involves a lot of laughing and crying.

I figured I'd throw some photos up for you guys, because I just started this blog so you have no idea what types of crazy things I've done with my hair. :)

A little bit before the pixie cut:



After the haircut: Silver with white highlights.









And then I coloured it green:





Yeahh. but anyways, I definitely prefer the way it is now. ;)

that's all for now!

xoxo, Clovebud



4 comments:

  1. Wow you've done so much to your hair! I like it how it is now also :) I love your outfit as well it's very cool! I'm following your blog now because it's great and I cant wait for more posts! Hopefully you'll check out mine? :) xx. http://fashionphotoandblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your velvet boots, just so amazing!! You have such a great blog, I'm glad I've come across to it! I was wondering if you would like to check and/or follow my blog. If so, let me know so I can also follow you with Google Friend Connect :)

    Love, Mary
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and your hair!!
    http://www.thehappyfrog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hair colours! :) I love this outfit, it reminds me of Helena Bonham Carter whose style is so great and unique! :) Best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete