Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12 One Thing About Forsythia...





Beanie (F21)
Scarf (secondhand)
Denim Jacket (Abercrombie & Fitch, Vintage)
Velvet Dress (Secondhand)
Boots (Goodwill)

So the title of today's post comes from Forsythia by Veruca Salt. It's a song off of their album American Thighs, which I adore. Other than that, it's really just entirely unrelated to the outfit; however, if you're into grunge punk girl power music, I'd highly reccommend you check them out!

Anyways, this is one of my more relaxed, weekend/running errand type get-ups. No themes, no channelling to my inner gypsy beatnik fighter pilot (although that's actually a pretty sick idea.) The jacket is really becoming one of my signature pieces - Abercrombie vintage jackets are super durable and fit very well. I picked this scarf up on a whim last year, and I really like the way it pairs with the colour in these boots. Nifty thrifty. :)

4 comments:

  1. love your bag!
    so cute
    great look :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another Chicago blogger!!!! Love the bag. The shape and color of it is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! The bag and scarf look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! I have the same demin jacket :) xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete